Sunday, October 20, 2019

Our destiny

“Take the blessing from the Bride and Groom side, I now pronounce you both husband and wife.”
I was at my mandap with my souls goal, the one who would in my future gonna play a big role,
He would be my husband, father of my kids, and now I am tied to his destiny with a quick fix.
Marrying him was like a dream come true, and I was lavishing myself as a new Cinderella, in case nobody knew.
We both know each other from a year now, I still remember the day we met how.
It was coffee shop, we met each other, it wasn’t the beautiful incident but the accidental weather.
We fought the day we met, and the fight was so perfect, that God granted a wish that we gonna fight with each other for the life rest.
I know it was a rollercoaster ride to have him in my life, I know the battle I fought which was nearly equal to third world war.
I tell you these inter caste marriages are not so easy, you have to fight everyday like brave Chatrpati Shivaji.
I still remember my prayers and preaches, and crying as loudly as it reaches, to convince that God, listen “ I’ll not leave, he is mine and you have to give.”
I still remember, when I was about to lose my faith but that God, that bluff master played his real game.
My man came, bowing on his knees and asked my hand for his life thee.
And than that Harry Potters wand played it’s game, and everything miraculously happened like the Voldemort's game end.
Our families got convinced, our wedding date was decided, I’ll be his wife the verdict added.
Today standing in this place, holding his hands, promising to spoil each other for our rest of life,  I said, “I do” yes ill be your wife my life.
It was destiny, it was faith it wasn’t the accident ‘jab we met', we were meant to be together forever, but God didn’t wanted our love story to be boring like present weather.
So he placed hurdles and obstacles which were essential, he made us to beg and we did since this love was credential, today holding his hands I am relived, he was, he is and he will be my destiny, we were meant to be,' I believed'.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am tenacious and you are my one.

It’s the time when we fall apart, You said lets break it, let’s give it a stop. You said things will not work out, lets get separated, Yo...