Tuesday, October 13, 2020

I am tenacious and you are my one.

It’s the time when we fall apart,
You said lets break it, let’s give it a stop.
You said things will not work out, lets get separated,
You said  feelings will change by time, our tears will be evaporated.
You said live your life, never meet me again,
You said go home before it rains.
I heard what you said, straight through my heart,
You were standing too close, still apart.
You broke us, it was 5th December,
‘Wish’  the only word, I could ever remember.
I was happy , I was your 'Wish’,
I was happy, you being my first kiss.
4 in the morning, no text pops up,
Bitter truth of my life, too soon you give up.
I left my bed, ran to terrace to get some air,
Life was playing it’s favorite game which wasn’t fair.
It took 20 breaths of me to realize you are not in my life, it took 20 breaths of me to realize I lost my survival fight.
It took few months for me to realize that there are no green or yellow light, I am walking on the street with traffic tight.
I was been tried to brain washed by few of my friends, he wasn’t worthy, he just played the game. To my surprise they set me few dates, I accepted but never attended.
Their was something of you which never went, you tied me through a loyalty band.
It was been too easy if on that day you would have said,
“ Be someones life, be someone’s wife, have his wedding ring, may you get your Mr.Right.”
Even on that day you possessed me and protected me from other guy's , how can I betray you ,I am all yours for my life.
When I was tired of convincing you and fighting the world, I took a step back, serendipity moved forward.
I did everything, which declared me same, nobody ever knew, in me a bit was changed.
I decided to write our love story in every positive way, the one where we are together the one where we stay.
I laughed like a clown, I showcased my teeth, you were been protected as my beautiful scar somewhere  beneath.
I stopped sharing us with the world, the one which calls you bad flight, they think you are everything, just not my right.
I was been told, you would never return, but like before life changed again. You are standing in front of me with same love, you wish to share our good and our worst.
So before starting our life together, I wish to have a talk, before ridding in your bike, let’s have our long walk.
Don’t give me a promise that you would love me more than anyone in your life, you would never leave me again and prove me that you are my Mr.Right .
Don’t promise me those bizzar things of love song, honey that craze of mine is long gone.
I don’t want you to be tied to me with a quick fix, I want your freedom and your independence at zero risk.
So, I set you free with just one vow, you would never do anything which you don’t mean, you would never betray your thought of leaving me ,just because of our wedding ring.
It doesn’t mean, I would never accept you if you return, you know you have my special key, you have a right to destroy me.
But just In case, you know every time you come and go, apart from destroying me, you kill me slow.
I would never complain for this pain, just stay a bit longer before leaving again.
So, holding your hand, let me clear a thing I can’t give up on you, I can’t give up on us,
I would walk by your side in every life's run.
You know, I am tenacious and you are my one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am tenacious and you are my one.

It’s the time when we fall apart, You said lets break it, let’s give it a stop. You said things will not work out, lets get separated, Yo...