Sunday, October 27, 2019

Birthday..

It’s his birthday, what's to buy?
I declared to give wallet a try.
He is the one for my life, I wished to give him a love surprise.
I analyzed every shop of  city, found nothing, felt pitty.
Didn't matched anything like his old, one who's body is black and borders are gold.
So accepting  the scenario and my mood swing, I decided to write him a letter enveloped with a metal ring.
I drape my feelings with pen on paper in birthday cum love letter.
“ Hey birthday boy.”
And I tore the page.
“Hey Mr. Spine.” yeah that suits better.
“Hey Mr. Spine it’s a day world got one of the milestones to conquer, to compete.
I know you hate to have a gift yet I wish to give one, so this letter is my gift which will stay with you in dark nights and bright sun.
It will stay with you, when I’ll be set in stone, it will stay with you when you'll be all alone.
It will stay with you when you'll be a hungry wolf, it will stay with you when you'll lose your cool.
It will stay with you when smile defines your life, it will stay with you when your tears are question to my life,
It will stay with you when you'll be on cloud nine, it will stay with you when you'll be doubtful of life.
I aspire you to shine like Sirius, fly like Phoenix, and dwell like kid,
You are just the perfect thing God ever did.
You are my first rain, my first snow, my first dance, my first glow.
You are the calmness to my Hitler mind, you my last train, my last love ride.
You are the reason I deny to hit the bucket,
And for this Rapunzel you are her fairy cottage.
I know you are my King Arthur, will pull out the Excalibur of opulence from the hardship stone,
So I crave to confess before the time gone.
You are my perfect piece of advice, my sunset, my sunrise.
Never desire to bind you with a quick fix,
though carve to be thy side in times of risk.
So, with this letter of love I gift you a metal ring of trust, the one represents me, a blackish aura in your bright gleam.
I am not a diamond ring, I am Talisman preventing bad things.
Allow me to shield you whole my life, save my blue star from bad site.
So with this letter, a metal ring and our favourite tea, I confess all I have for you,
     
                                           Yours,
                                          Fangirl,
                              One who loves you...💙

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am tenacious and you are my one.

It’s the time when we fall apart, You said lets break it, let’s give it a stop. You said things will not work out, lets get separated, Yo...