Wednesday, October 30, 2019

He leads me.

I am the mother of two kids, and wife of one, yeah the words sound crazy but I wrote it for fun.
That’s not my story in all, I am a doctor by profession, poet by my heart, and further detail, I was the college star.
I was a simple girl, with a big pimple with specks adding the cherry on top, but these things won’t define me innocent, I was the devil in all.
I was enjoying my life’s rollercoaster ride, accidentally met a stupid, idiot guy, stupid since he fall for me though I just gave it a try. 
His stupidity became contagious, I ran out of my pace, this bird loved his cage, he gave me my freedom I gave him his space.
Then that crucial time came when marriage feathers were flying in air, he took one gave it to me, “ please be my wife, dear.”
I said yes, families got convinced, the story of acceptance was big which I made it short, buddy I like to write but not a lot.
So in short, our marriage date was decided, everybody was excited and I took a break for a month, to plan my life because till now I was just my fathers Princess but further ill be mine idiots wife.
Things gonna be change, my life has to be arranged, the customs, traditions should be accepted it’s always easy to force others to understand us then to just stand for others.
I learned how to cook, how to feed the family, I always knew how to earn but I learned how to win the family.
I was pampered stubborn girl, but learned to be disciplined, selfless woman, it was never been asked by my in-laws, but taught by my mother since it’s easy to be shouting bird then to be humble.
The wedding day came, my face was covered with ghunghat, Few of the people objected, “ in this generation such a old school?”, but me, hardly caring about others word, i felt innocent first time in my life, it was my moment, and enjoying it was my right.
Then I was been asked to touch his feet and while touching I gave him a big hit, he reacted with a big smile, he knew though I am acting polite, there is a devil inside.
We started our seven rounds around the fire with those promises, but I added mine ,in my mind from my side.
- I’ll be the strength of my Mr. Spine
- I’ll take care of his family and his friends.
- When his friends fails to be with him while playing PUBG, I’ll join though I even don’t know what’s the definition, I’ll be their.
- I’ll massage his head when he feel sick and give him such a kid who’ll make him sick.
Many more such promises we’re added by me, but don’t think I am that good, even I added few promises from his side which I told him at our first night. 
I cleared before I am devil inside..
- He will kiss my forehead every night and day till our last breath, and he will full fill my every dream like it’s his life's wish.
- He have to cry when I’ll be leaving for my parents house, even for a day ,
- He will tell me how much he loves me, though he would be lying in the beautiful way.
Jokes apart, I made a promise which was essential, he will be my ego and I’ll be his manhood, he will handle me with respect and I’ll handle him with royalty. I promised, everyday we will fight for each other even when we are fighting with each other, everyday we will write our love story with different rainbow color.
On our first night when I told him about my special vows, he laughed out loud, “ oh I got my Monica Geller some how.”
No, no, no I though my idiot is a stud, but he is Chandler
I thought he knows everything about love , but he is just a beginner.
Anyway our love story took it pace, we were been gifted with twins kids, I took a leave from my job, not because it was asked .
Since now I was been promoted in my life’s stage, first I was daughter, then doctor, then wife and daughter in law, but now I am mother.
The one who creates a future, so I am enjoying my job with my two little toddlers, and spending money of my husband in the parlor.
On serious note, it’s sometime the woman’s wish to be what she want, when to earn money and when to run family, it’s her empire it’s her right, though the man is king still he is protected by his wife, play the game of chess if you think otherwise. sometimes fulfilling the dreams of others makes us happy, and living a life of homemaker is flashy.
So he leads me in my life, not because he wished to, but because being his shadow was my dream, and he protected me from every obstacles like Arthur the king.!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am tenacious and you are my one.

It’s the time when we fall apart, You said lets break it, let’s give it a stop. You said things will not work out, lets get separated, Yo...