Wednesday, November 6, 2019

I'll be her ease.

I am a good guy, toddler by my heart and for specification I am her sweetheart.
It’s been a long time she is writing about our love story, so I should give it a try she prepared biryani, I’ll try allu fry.
So before starting, ladies please don’t fall for me by my words, she just acts sweet and poise but truly speaking her anger is worst.
She informed about how we met, how our love reach it's faith, but let me tell you why others won't get us, why we have fallen in each other's nest and why we are each others best.
She is a short-tempered girl, with anger on her nose tip and she has a great talent to even fight over a topic of toothpick.
I am her punching bag, no matter who the hell had did the mistake ill get the shout, and I can’t dare to ask her, why she is angry, even when I have a doubt.
Though she has a great talent to fight with me yet she is my ABC, my airway, breathing and circulation she acts like a magic wand in my tension.
Though she loves to pull my hair and kill my ears by her chit chat yet she loves me and calls me “my baby fat.” Seriously fat!
Though she has a list of infinite demands, yet she full fill all my wishes before I want.
She completes me and makes me better, she don’t complains about my flaws, she accepted me even when I was raw.
Our love story is different from others, we wont met each other when love was in weather, we didn’t loved each other but loved our talks, we loved to have a street walk.
We loved to stand near the bridge and discus about what was the level of water in last rain, yes we were discussing the weather forecast even in our loves romantic game.
We both are insane, with illogical mind, if she says we should go right, I’ll say the left is fine.
But there is something in her which binds me, even in my darkness she finds me. She fought like Jhansi ki rani for our love, she handles our love whenever I give up.
It’s easy to leave when things are one-sided, but difficult to fight, whenever I leave and say goodbye, she replied, “ baby I love you, I’ll wait and give our love a try.”
I could never find someone who is so addictive to me, someone who loves me more than my soul whose absence in my life creates a big hole.
So I vow her to be her idiot, her punching bag, we will get married and have our kids, who as she says makes me sick.
I vow to be her cure in her disease, in her difficulties ill be her ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am tenacious and you are my one.

It’s the time when we fall apart, You said lets break it, let’s give it a stop. You said things will not work out, lets get separated, Yo...