Tuesday, November 19, 2019

His dowry

Before starting let's have a short recap of our "against samaj" love story,
We met while having tea, somewhat like Aditya and Geet, though we met in a bus, yet he was silencer and I was chat- buster.
So as per Indian new trend, we fought against every rule, convinced our families that our love is beautiful, leading to trillions of arguments at last  they accepted our request, by the God's name they decided the wedding date.
So just a month is left for that big day, when I'll destroy his freedom, I'll be the Queen of his kingdom.
We ticked every clause of proving a desperate lovers, meeting daily, having tea and loving each other.
So we two birds were sitting in a café having our coffee when the weather was hazy.
“So, Mr.Spine.” I call him Mr.Spine, that’s a kind of romance I believe in.
“So Mr.Spine, what you would like to have in dowry?”
And he was like, “ Honey what should I ask when I have you.”
“Aww, so sweet, but still I wish to give some.” I said with my cute yet wicked smile, he understood the coffee is working on this lady and awakening the devil inside.
“Sure, as you say.” He said in helpless voice.
I removed a stamp paper having few of things written on it. He was numb,  his face was portraying his true feelings, “ the decision to marry her was a correct thing I did?”
“So what’s that Mrs.Spine?”
He asked me with fear in his tone.
“Nothing a list of 40 things I’ll be giving you in dowry and the essential one’s I know.”
He held my hand took me in the car, we locked the door and further he asked,
“Could I know the reason for this mood swing, I can handle Monica Geller, then why this Rachel Green?”
I with a smile, placed my hand on his face, “ I think we should clear few things, before together spending a life rest. So I’ll be reading the content and then you’ll sign, I think my words are clear hope you are fine.”
He grabbed the papers and signed before reading, I stared him with frowned eyes, he replied, “do I have a better option otherwise?”
I am marrying a really intelligent man, but I didn’t show that on my face, I pretended he is idiot, in every case.
So I began my words, like “ ill not be having my cupboard next to the window, and I’ll be using the washroom before you go.”
It was just the first clause and he said, could we read the important once for a while, honey I had already signed the papers and this is reducing our kissing time.
I understood he was least interested in my words still his proposal was romantic and acceptable so I looked at my list and shortlisted 30 of my things  he added, 
“ honey you are so kind and loving.”
Yeah, he meant nothing.
Anyway.
So here we go…
“ So in dowry, I am giving you my clingy behavior, supported by my possessiveness and obsessiveness. You are rewarded by my anger and a lot of selfishness. In dowry ill give you my dogs kind of loyalty, that no matter what conditions would come, I’ll just spoil your life, I’ll be not seeing others, in every birth ill be just your wife. In dowry I give you my care and love and making our relationship as my life’s priority even when we mess up.”
He listened it carefully with a toddlers smile, but the smile vanished when I said even I need a dowry from your side.
“Why, why, why, I’ll be giving dowry, I object it every time even when it would be from you or mine side.”
It’s difficult to handle someone, who thinks he is Ross but in relationship he freaks out like Chandler. Still I just stared him and it was enough to warn him that, “shut up.”
So I continue, “ In dowry I need a pillow of your hand till the last day of my life, you would love me like your first kid and also as your wife.
You would tell me my faults and scold me on my mistake, I want our relationship to be crystal clear and not a win or lose game.
I know you are my loyal monkey, I know you love me a lot, but you have to allow me to spin the neck of those ladies who would try to be your sweetheart.
You have to protect me like my knight, and remove the eyes of the guys who see me with those bad eyes, don’t you dare to let me ask, I am your wife and demanding protection is my right.
I ask you to respect and love your family, like you did before, I just want to be part of your life and our family would be our ultimate goal.
We'll handle our people with our bond of love, enough to break all the hurdles
He hugged me tight and first time my Chandler was happy with his complicated would be wife.
Love should be the dowry asked for and should be given in return, material, money will vanish by time , but love will stay in every life's run.
So I'll love him and warn him to love me back, that's his dowry all his life, that's the richness he had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am tenacious and you are my one.

It’s the time when we fall apart, You said lets break it, let’s give it a stop. You said things will not work out, lets get separated, Yo...